|WHAT COMMUNIST SAID 90 YEARS AGO
If you think most of the problems that test the world and our nation today just happened that way: if you think it is a natural trend turn of the modern age: if you think that it will suddenly all dissolve when we, the people, get tired of being bothered, then read an excerpt from a file on “Communist Rule for Revolution,” published before 1919! The file was obtained by the armed forces in Dusseldorf German,. These were the instructions issued to those who were to bring about world revolution:
“A - Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.
B -Get control of all means of publicity and thereby; 1) - Get people’s minds off their government by focusing attention on athletics, sexy books and plays, and other frivolities.
2) - Divide the people into hostile groups by
constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
3) - Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.
4) - Always preach true democracy but seize power as fast and ruthlessly as possible.
5) - By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
6) - Format unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and (foster?), a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
7) - By spacious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
8) - Cause the registration of all firearms on some
pretext with the view of confiscation of them and leaving the population helpless.